- Journey/ Challenge
Identifying and evaluating the opportunities for the different products, and then focusing on developing a marketing strategy and an action plan for the product with the highest potential
- Project Objectives
- Identify the market size and annual growth rate.
- Identify Competition and its evaluation criteria.
- Identify, segment customers and set sales targets for each.
- Study internal capabilities.
- Develop suitable and effective distribution channels.
Conducting a business model exercise to identify the strength and development points
Conducting a feasibility study through workshops to study the products and market opportunities using a specific form.
Selecting the solar panels as a business model after evaluating the potential growth of each product
Developing a marketing planning model for the solar panels.
Developing a sale planning model and setting targets for each target customer segment
Improve the market research skills, and the distribution dynamics, pricing and discount strategies.
develop the marketing and sales planning tools and reach new target segments. Evaluate and rank production lines
The sales targets for the selected products increased.
- Marketing and Sales Plans
- Market Research
- Competition Analysis model
- Analysis for 11 customer segments
- Distribution evaluation model